Team Fast N Curious Update, May 1, 2017 - Rebelle Rally 2017
We are doing the "dab" around here, as you can see my son doing in the photo above. Not to be confused with "dabbing," which is only legal in a few states. It's May at the Rebelle Rally 2017 is just about six months away. Here's a list of what's happened:
- Sponsors so far: TerraFlex, Charter Controls, ICD High Performance Coatings, Chinook Shores, and SASS. With some killer rally discounts by ARBUSA.
- Dune driving and map & compass training while in Death Valley - check the blog for #deathvalley
- Lots of planning...
Here's a list of what is coming up!
- We are coming up on Jeep Jamboree season. #TeamFastNCurious will be attending a couple this year, like, Tillamook and Rubicon Trail. Next year, we hope JJ will be partnering with us for the rally!!
- Since we are also members of our local Jeep club - Wranglers Off-Road - who staffs the Tillamook Jamboree, we will have been invited to have something special at the event. Individual sponsors can help us out on our Rebelle Rally adventure, learn more about the Rally, AND have our own special hot sauce called "Hood Raiser Hot Sauce" - named after a Tillamook trail near and dear to our hearts - available for folks to get, enjoy and help sponsor us. The hot sauce is out of this world and a labor of love from Charlene, 1/2 of Team Fast N Curious.
- Late July we will be having a local party and fundraising event in Vancouver, Washigton. In conjunction with our local Jeep Club - Wranglers Off-Road - where we plan to have food, prizes, normal Jeep fun stuff like an articulation ramp. Hot Sauce "Hood Raiser" will be available again! More on the date and details.
We are well on our way and extremely excited about the Rebelle Rally. Already we have met some fantastic gals who did it last year and this year will be a first, just like us. Cheers to 2017! We are still needing help so if you know a business who would like some great exposure or is in the off-road industry, send them our way. Thank you to all our sponsors, we couldn't do it without you!!
In the meantime, make sure all four are on the floor and "dab."